Skip to main content

Blog

Why would I want to be normal?

Does Anyone Know What It Means to Be Normal? Stop trying to stuff yourself in a box that doesn’t exist 7 Powerful Reasons You Should Stop Trying to Be ‘Normal’ People generally want to be accepted. For many, this means fitting in with the crowd. In order to do that, you may feel pressure to think and behave a certain way. The trouble is that when you try so hard to be what someone else considers normal, you may lose a part of yourself in the process. Here are seven reasons why you should stop trying to be normal and start being yourself instead: 1. NORMAL MAY MEAN PLAYING IT SAFE It takes courage to stand out from the crowd and follow your own path. It may be easier to simply do what everyone else is doing, but it probably won’t be nearly as fulfilling. It can take a huge amount of energy to try to be normal. When you choose normality, you may inadvertently be giving up some of your own strength. You can empower yourself by choosing to honor your authenticity and staying true to who yo...

My Workout Routine




Good afternoon dear reader, I hope you are all keeping well, warm and productive on this cold winters day.

As many of you may be aware I have been going to the gym regularly for around 2 years now, and in that time I have managed to lose quite a bit of weight and develop my own workout routine that works for me. This is made up of a push, pull, leg day work out (I don't generally bother with cardio as I get that from Brazilian Jujitsu).

I have also been messaged several times asking me what kind of things I do in my workouts. I happy to help so below is a breakdown of my weekly workout.


**DISCLAIMER: I am by no means a professional and this is just my personal workout routine that has worked for me. I would always recommend a professional coach when beginning your own workout routine, and, of course, always consult a medical practitioner before starting A new workout routine**


If you enjoyed this blog please make sure to leave a comment letting me know your thoughts, I would also love some constructive criticism and please also feel free to follow me on my other social media’s 💕https://linktr.ee/christineworthington



Push Day Workout

Barbell Bench Press

5 sets for 3 - 5 Paused Reps                                                                          





Incline Dumbbell Bench Press

4 Sets For 8 - 12 Reps




High to Low Cable Fly's

3 Sets for 8 - 12 Reps




Low to High Cable Fly's

3 Sets For 8 - 12 Reps





Incline/Standing Plate Press

4 Sets for 10 - 12 Reps




Overhead Press

4 Sets for 10 - 12 Reps




Lateral Dumbbell Raise

4 Sets for 8 - 12 Reps




Triceps Push Down

3 Sets For 8 - 12 Reps




Cable Tricep Extension

3 Sets For 8 - 12 Reps




Pushups

4 Sets for 10 Reps or Until Failure 






Pull Day Workout

Deadlift
4 Sets  For 8 - 12 Reps




V Grip Pull Down

3 Sets For 8 - 12 Reps




Seated Row

3 Sets For 8 - 12 Reps







Cable Pull Down

3 Sets For 8 - 12 Reps




Barbell Shrug

4 Sets For 8 - 10 Reps





Upright Row

4 Sets For 10 - 12 Reps




Face Pulls

4 Sets For 10 - 12 Reps




Rear Delt Fly

4 Sets For 8 - 12 Reps




Barbell Curls

3 Sets For 6 - 8 Reps




Inclined Dumbbell Curls

3 Sets For 8 - 12 Reps




Lat Pull Down

4 Sets For 8 - 12 Reps




Barbell Rows

4 Sets For 8 - 12 Reps




Straight Arm Rope Pull Down

3 Sets For 8 - 12 Reps




Rear Delt Cable Fly

4 Sets For 8 - 12 Reps




Leg Day Workout

Squat

5 Sets For 10 - 15 Reps




Leg Press

5 Sets For 8 - 12 Reps




Hamstring Curls

5 Sets for 8 - 12 Reps




Leg Extension

4 Sets For 10 - 12 Reps




Dumbbell Walking Lunges

4 Sets for 10 - 20 Reps




Hack Squats

4 Sets For 10 - 12 Reps




Romanian Deadlift

4 Sets For 10 - 12 Reps




Hip Thrusts

4 Sets for 10 - 12 Reps


Comments

Popular posts