Support
Hi, my name is Christine and I originally started this blog in 2022 with the idea of sharing my life experiences with whoever wanted to listen. Now that I am getting back into it I want to expand it to every aspect of my life from my day to day activities, personal experiences, thoughts and feeling, recipes, my weight loss journey, and to give any readers my completely honest review of everything. I would love for you to join me, lets experience this world together
Blog
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Reviewing Steak n Sushi Exeter
Today I come to you with my first genuine review of a restaurant I visited recently with some friends.
I'll be honest I was a little skeptical at first because I am a creature of habit and neither myself nor either of my friends had been to this place before, but we felt like a change.
Upon entering the restaurant, we were greeted warmly before waiting for a moment, after which we were shown to out table which was clean and well laid out. The restaurant itself was a small, intimate place with subtle lighting and soft music playing in the background. Colorful lanterns decorated the ceiling while shelves behind the dark mahogany bar were decorated with beautiful woven baskets.
Upon being seated, the server presented us with menus and drinks menus before explaining to us about their unique ordering system, where diners write on the menu themselves, indicating what they would like, how many, level of spice etc. The menus themselves were self explanatory written in both English and Japanese and detailed as to what was served with each dish.
After perusing the menu for a short time, the friendly server returned to take our drinks orders which were presented to us within a few minutes, diet coke, a G&T and a bottle of merlot, which was served at perfect temperature.
The waitress then approached to take out food order and seemed very knowledgeable of the menu, answering all of our questions and asking if there were any allergies they needed to know about. Our drinks were refreshed regularly while we were waiting for out food, ensuring that we felt we attended.
When our food arrived, it was all presented together at the same time so the table was eating together as a group rather than staggered. The food arrived at their perfect temperatures, a combination of noodle dishes, sushi, fried and grilled meats and skewers, expertly prepared and beautifully presented with fragrant fluffy rice's and refreshing salad's. The flavors from each individual dish all perfectly balanced and not a thing out of place.
By the time we left we were full as ticks and could not find a thing wrong with our experience,
Venue - ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️
Service - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Food - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I would absolutely recommend Steak n Sushi Exeter if you enjoy excellent service and outstanding food
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps



Comments