Support
Hi, my name is Christine and I originally started this blog in 2022 with the idea of sharing my life experiences with whoever wanted to listen. Now that I am getting back into it I want to expand it to every aspect of my life from my day to day activities, personal experiences, thoughts and feeling, recipes, my weight loss journey, and to give any readers my completely honest review of everything. I would love for you to join me, lets experience this world together
Blog
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Home made tomato soup
After a very lazy morning, I decided to rob my sisters vegetable garden of her abundance of tomato’s, to make tomato soup
This is a super easy recipe, all you need is
- 4lbs of tomatoes
- 6 rashers smoked bacon
- 1large onion
- 2 carrots
- 2 celery sticks
- 2 red peppers
- 2 vegetable stock cubes
- 1 tablespoon tomato purée
- 50mls double cream
- salt and pepper
To make the soup simply dice up the onion and bacon and fry off on a little oil.
Add in diced carrot, celery and red peppers and cook off till soft
Dice up whole tomatoes and add them to the pot along with 200mls water and your stock cubes, and salt and pepper, bring to the boil and let simmer for at least 30 minutes.
Once cooked, blend your soup with an Emerson blender, sieve through if your want it super smooth and add your double cream.
Serve with crusty bread 🍞
Now that the weather is getting colder, warm soups like this a must in my kitchen, and when they are home made they are all the better 💕
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

Comments