Skip to main content

Blog

Why would I want to be normal?

Does Anyone Know What It Means to Be Normal? Stop trying to stuff yourself in a box that doesn’t exist 7 Powerful Reasons You Should Stop Trying to Be ‘Normal’ People generally want to be accepted. For many, this means fitting in with the crowd. In order to do that, you may feel pressure to think and behave a certain way. The trouble is that when you try so hard to be what someone else considers normal, you may lose a part of yourself in the process. Here are seven reasons why you should stop trying to be normal and start being yourself instead: 1. NORMAL MAY MEAN PLAYING IT SAFE It takes courage to stand out from the crowd and follow your own path. It may be easier to simply do what everyone else is doing, but it probably won’t be nearly as fulfilling. It can take a huge amount of energy to try to be normal. When you choose normality, you may inadvertently be giving up some of your own strength. You can empower yourself by choosing to honor your authenticity and staying true to who yo...

My very first blog

 Hi there, and welcome to my very first blog.

I'm going to be completely honest here and admit I have never done anything like this before, but we never know unless we try right?


This blog is going to be a mixture of stories from my everyday life, but mostly its going to be me sharing my experiences of places I visit, weather it's a restaurant, wine bar, local pub or museum. I love all those things and can't wait to share my experiences with others.


I'm going to aim to post at least once a week to begin with, hopefully increasing that over time.


Please feel free to let me know if you think there is somewhere I should visit <3

Comments

Popular posts